Denoting a deodorant or cosmetic applied by means of a rotating ball in the neck of the container.
- Nowadays, I leave Britain armed with insect repellant of the plug-in type, plus spray, plus personal roll-on repellant.
- The slick matte silver tube features a roll-on top for easy application, tip protection during recapping and overall protection in the bag or purse.
- See-through color and a fuss-free roll-on tube make this one perfect for fast mirror-free applications that leave a high shine.
1A roll-on deodorant or cosmetic.
- In late 2002, whitening products also found their way into deodorant roll-ons in Indonesia.
- A good deodorant (solid or roll-on are best, particularly if flying) is an absolute must, unless the ‘natural scent’ and stained pits have become a big fashion statement.
- Deodorants and Antiperspirants are sold as aerosols, roll-ons, and sticks.
Words that rhyme with roll-oneidolon, Solon
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: roll-on
Definition of roll on in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.