Definition of rollerball in English:
1 trademark A ballpoint pen using thinner ink than other ballpoints.
- Available in several shapes, sizes, finishes and tips (including rollerball, ballpoint and fountain), all of the pens are refillable and are guaranteed for life against mechanical failure due to faulty materials or workmanship.
- It's 5pm, and I'm sitting at a picnic table on the rec field with a writing pad and an ink rollerball.
- Except for the fact that he carried a large messenger bag and preferred a rollerball pen to a quill, he would have fit the stereotype to the letter, had the general populace remembered what the stereotype was.
2 Computing An input device containing a ball which is moved with the fingers to control the cursor.
- As with keyboards, there are lots of mice, rollerballs, graphics and other types of input devices to suit every taste.
- The sonar workstations with rollerball controls.
- This is a metal keyboard with a rollerball and click button.
Words that rhyme with rollerballcannonball • butterball
Definition of rollerball in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan