- Act or behave in a jovial and exuberant fashion: a satirical novelist who rollicks through the sleaze of the American psycheMore example sentences
- Just ask all those giddy people who rollicked through the nation's capital last week.
- The goat was a real happy goat once upon a time you see or so it believed and so it rollicked about the dried out pastures filled with glee.
- The new band rollicked through a set of sweet, country pop rock that can give the old band a run for their money.
More definitions of rollickDefinition of rollick in:
- The US English dictionary