- 1Material for constructing a building’s roof: a house with corrugated iron roofingMore example sentences
- Built of a strong timber-frame and wooden floors, the roofing was galvanized corrugated iron sheeting.
- Glass windows and tin roofing might be added to traditional adobe or log homes, but daily routines within those dwellings rarely changed radically.
- First, the old roofing has to be removed and the top of the roof deck exposed and cleaned.
- 1.1The process of constructing a roof or roofs: jobs such as roofingMore example sentences
- Look at the roof for loose or damaged shingles and contact a roofing contractor for repairs.
- I've got most of the roof done, and all I need to do there is nail a few more boards to it and smear that roofing tar across it.
- The best way to disclose a roof repair is to present a copy of the roofing contractor's receipt for the completed work.
More definitions of roofingDefinition of roofing in:
- The US English dictionary