- (Of a person) having pink or red cheeks: rosy-cheeked babiesMore example sentences
- There were plenty of rosy-cheeked boys and girls who had learned the traditional steps in school and danced with joy and precision.
- Rosy-cheeked, books under their arms, cycling from one lecture to the next, the students of Leuven look like they actually study.
- Noah raised an eyebrow as he shook his shaggy reddish hair out of his rosy-cheeked face.
More definitions of rosy-cheekedDefinition of rosy-cheeked in:
- The US English dictionary