- A vector represented by a matrix consisting of a single row of elements.More example sentences
- A multiple-bounded regression technique for double-bounded data can be used when each person's responses remain as a row vector in the aggregate response matrix.
- The attitude/sociodemographic variables, along with other information collected on each individual, can be appended to each row vector.
- Elements of the row vectors x’ i, w’ i, and z’ i, associated with a missing residual, contain only zeroes.
More definitions of row vectorDefinition of row vector in:
- The US English dictionary