Share this entry
Royal Engineers Line breaks: Royal Engineers

Definition of Royal Engineers in English:

The field engineering and construction corps of the British army.
Share this entry

What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?

Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.

Subscribe to remove ads and access premium resources