- An act of drying, smoothing down, or cleaning something by rubbing: a shower and a brisk rub-down with a towel [as modifier]: rub-down transfersMore example sentences
- South of the border, though, the realism is as gritty as a towel rub-down with sandy suntan lotion.
- I tackled it with a swipe from my duster and then a vigorous rub-down with polish and a dust cloth.
- Kat wrapped a towel around him and gave him a quick rub-down to start drying him off.
More definitions of rub-downDefinition of rub-down in:
- The US English dictionary