- another term for sucrose.More example sentences
- The same trend is observed for the mono- and the disaccharide with a more pronounced swelling excess with the disaccharide, as previously reported with other disaccharides like lactose or saccharose.
- However, the degree of ordering is much higher for the anthracene-based carbons than the carbons prepared from saccharose, which remain disordered even at 2300°C.
- This is a liquid product composed of a blend of organic compounds, designed to prevent the degradation of saccharose in the milling process, stabilizing sugar cane juice purity.
late 19th century: from modern Latin saccharum 'sugar' + -ose2.
More definitions of saccharoseDefinition of saccharose in:
- The US English dictionary