- another term for nandina.More example sentences
- Unfortunately when people hear the word "bamboo" they think invasive grasses, but Japanese sacred bamboo isn't a bamboo at all.
- Ever evolving, the spa has just begun to plant a sacred bamboo grove, based on traditional contemplation gardens found at temples in Japan.
- They will also plant a sacred bamboo at the moongate, a traditional Chinese front entrance to the Chinese medicinal herb collection in the garden, which is in the shadow of an established ginkgo.
More definitions of sacred bambooDefinition of sacred bamboo in:
- The US English dictionary