Definition of sadistic in English:
Deriving pleasure from inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others: she took a sadistic pleasure in tormenting him a sadistic killer
More example sentences
- They claim it is not their fault that life can be vulgar, pornographic and sadistic.
- Police fear the sadistic murderer and rapist John Taylor may have more guilty secrets in his murky past.
- Why not call the police brutal, sadistic or even murderous when they act that way?
- Example sentences
- In that same year in Texas, James Byrd Jr. was sadistically chained by his ankles to a pick-up truck and dragged to his death down 3 miles of county road because he was black.
- Their frail 61-year-old victim was sadistically beaten, had boiling water poured over his legs and a bullet shoved in his ear by one of the attackers who threatened to heat it to see if it exploded.
- In the South mobs received less opposition from authorities, were more likely to sadistically torture their victims, and were more likely to kill.