Definition of sadistic in English:
Deriving pleasure from inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others: she took a sadistic pleasure in tormenting him a sadistic killer
More example sentences
- They claim it is not their fault that life can be vulgar, pornographic and sadistic.
- Police fear the sadistic murderer and rapist John Taylor may have more guilty secrets in his murky past.
- Why not call the police brutal, sadistic or even murderous when they act that way?
- Example sentences
- In that same year in Texas, James Byrd Jr. was sadistically chained by his ankles to a pick-up truck and dragged to his death down 3 miles of county road because he was black.
- Their frail 61-year-old victim was sadistically beaten, had boiling water poured over his legs and a bullet shoved in his ear by one of the attackers who threatened to heat it to see if it exploded.
- In the South mobs received less opposition from authorities, were more likely to sadistically torture their victims, and were more likely to kill.
Words that rhyme with sadisticaoristic, artistic, autistic, cystic, deistic, distich, egoistic, fistic, holistic, juristic, logistic, monistic, mystic, puristic, Taoistic, theistic, truistic, veristic
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.