- A belted lightweight jacket, typically of beige or khaki cotton or linen and having four patch pockets.More example sentences
- If you are more for the more mature and stylish look, then you can wear a wrap which is oh-so-fashionable nowadays (like the black one below,) or wear a safari jacket (like the whitish khaki one below.)
- Sporty graphics and clever environmental slogans adorn Wildlife Works' line of clothing, which includes t-shirts and tank tops for women, a safari jacket, lightweight jackets and men's jersey tees.
- Models will present more than 300 memorable outfits, ranging from classics like the safari jacket and the women's tuxedo to brilliantly embroidered jackets recreating the paintings of Picasso and Van Gogh.
More definitions of safari jacketDefinition of safari jacket in:
- The US English dictionary