- Leading to salvation: the salvific power of the LordMore example sentences
- The images of the beloved saints, moreover, served as conduits of salvific grace.
- It is not the act itself that is salvific; the disposition alone is what saves.
- Kasper argues that the salvific nature of the Old Covenant follows from the fact that God's grace is available to all!
late 16th century: from Latin salvificus 'saving', from salvus 'safe'.
More definitions of salvificDefinition of salvific in:
- The US English dictionary