- A list of the items or people forming a population from which a sample is taken.More example sentences
- We used the National Population Register as the sampling frame.
- The populations are represented by the sampling frames used to list and count potential members of the population, and thus the populations are subject to different types and levels of coverage error.
- To do this, we divided the total population in the 11 camps by 30 to provide a sampling interval, and then built a sampling frame consisting of a list of the camps with a running total of their cumulative population size.
More definitions of sampling frameDefinition of sampling frame in:
- The US English dictionary