- A bowl-shaped aerial with which signals are transmitted to or received from a communications satellite.More example sentences
- This means that anyone in Ireland will be able to buy a small satellite dish and box and receive all the British channels for free, forever.
- There's a connection charges of £1,299 and £899 respectively for the services, both of which cover the purchase of the satellite dish and indoor broadband unit.
- Signals from this satellite reach viewers with a satellite dish in North and Central America.
More definitions of satellite dishDefinition of satellite dish in:
- The US English dictionary