Definition of scatology in English:
1An interest in or preoccupation with excrement and excretion.
- The subtle interweaving of scatology and death is positively Freudian.
- But Sharon caught me off guard when she started to talk with some approval about scatology, a fetish whose adherents use feces to enhance sexual activity.
- But it is not just sex that is fixated on waste and scatology; the characters within the film are painted with a misanthropic glee.
- Example sentences
- Stories rich in erotic or scatological suggestion can elicit ribald laughter as well.
- My favorite curse word, unlike the favorite curse word of most of my guests, is not obscene, it's not scatological, it's profane.
- The Internet certainly doesn't lack in immature, rude, scatological humour sites.
Words that rhyme with scatologyanthropology, apology, archaeology (US archeology), astrology, biology, campanology, cardiology, chronology, climatology, cosmology, craniology, criminology, dermatology, ecology, embryology, entomology, epidemiology, etymology, geology, gynaecology (US gynecology), haematology (US hematology), hagiology, horology, hydrology, iconology, ideology, immunology, iridology, kidology, meteorology, methodology, musicology, mythology, necrology, neurology, numerology, oncology, ontology, ophthalmology, ornithology, parasitology, pathology, pharmacology, phraseology, phrenology, physiology, psychology, radiology, reflexology, Scientology, seismology, semiology, sociology, symbology, tautology, technology, terminology, theology, topology, toxicology, urology, zoology • eulogy • energy • synergy • apogee • liturgy • lethargy
Definition of scatology in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.