- 1Sparkling or shining brightly: the scintillating sunMore example sentences
- Nestling on the end of a silvery pendant lay a brilliant shifting and shimmering stone of the deepest blue imaginable, shining with scintillating azure starfire.
- It was her, walking by the ocean, the bright shining sun outlined her scintillating body.
- The settings are splendid, sparkling, stunning and scintillating.
- 2Brilliantly and excitingly clever or skilful: the audience loved his scintillating wit the team produced a scintillating second-half performanceMore example sentences
- Likewise, the musical accompaniment shall no doubt be equally scintillating and substantial.
- These people are hanging on my every word because I am scintillating, and because listening to me is an Improving Experience for them.
- His trip back to Peru is emotionally scintillating, as are his reflections on the passage of time and the vagaries of memory.
- More example sentences
- Not to get too far off-topic, but I am uncomfortable with the idea that any boring and/or trivial old rubbish can be made scintillatingly interesting by exposure to the fierce force of the critic's personality.
- Some of the recollections are bland while others are scintillatingly naughty.
- Those who are fans of great barnstorming piano works will most definitely warm to this disc which is expertly annotated and scintillatingly interpreted from first note to last.