(also scissors kick)
- (In various sports, particularly swimming and soccer) a kick in which the legs make a sharp snapping movement like that of a pair of scissors.More example sentences
- Freestyle in those days was the trudgen, an alternating overarm stroke with a scissors kick.
- I think basically it was an overarm stroke with a scissor kick with the legs.
- It is in the early days of the rivalry that Hayes digs up the most interesting stories, such as when Cardiff's Burton scored with an extravagant scissors kick and was congratulated by players from both teams.
More definitions of scissor kickDefinition of scissor kick in:
- The US English dictionary