noun[mass noun] Medicine
- A chronic hardening and contraction of the skin and connective tissue, either locally or throughout the body.More example sentences
- Diseases as disparate as scleroderma, cystic fibrosis, kyphoscoliosis, sleep apnea, and sickle cell disease were found to have shared consequences in the pulmonary circulation.
- People with this disorder have signs and symptoms of three diseases - lupus, scleroderma and polymyositis.
- Rheumatic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, dermatomyositis, and scleroderma are thought to be autoimmune diseases.
More definitions of sclerodermaDefinition of scleroderma in:
- The US English dictionary