- another term for hyoscine.More example sentences
- What do aspirin, codeine, ipecac, reserpine, scopolamine, theophylline, and vinblastine have in common?
- Causative medications are droperidol, diphenhydramine, meperidine, promethazine, atropine, and scopolamine.
- In all preceding studies, alkaloid production was measured as scopolamine and hyoscyamine only.
late 19th century: from Scopolia (genus name of the plants yielding it) + amine.
More definitions of scopolamineDefinition of scopolamine in:
- The US English dictionary