- 1The time allotted to or occupied by a particular subject, actor, etc., on film or television: these characters deserve more screen timeMore example sentences
- The film allows screen time for a number of different dance pieces to be played out in their entirety, much like a musical.
- While the pair star in the same film, they share little or no screen time together, making the film a disappointment for many.
- I just did not feel he captured the essence of the doctor, and this hurt the film seeing how much screen time he has.
- 2Time spent using a device such as a computer, television, or games console.More example sentences
- Ask teachers how much screen time kids get each day.
- Limit your children's recreational screen time to fewer than two hours a day.
- People do not want to hear that the American Academy of Pediatrics says that children under two should not have any screen time.
More definitions of screen timeDefinition of screen time in:
- The US English dictionary