adjective (screwier, screwiest)• informal , chiefly North American
- Rather odd or eccentric: my uncles were screwy old guys who had abandoned everyday life something screwy’s going on hereMore example sentences
- Anyway I like the look of your new site, but it seems your navigation hyperlinks are still a bit screwy.
- As always my best efforts should not be trusted since I'm a bit screwy, so if you find any errors on my end please let me know.
- You know how people always tell stories about some of the screwiest traditions ever?
- More example sentences
- So I took it as further evidence that the sheer screwiness of the human brain's more fantastical-inventive tendencies hasn't really changed much over the centuries.
- Now, re-read this paragraph and if you don't recognize the screwiness of the results, read it again.
More definitions of screwyDefinition of screwy in:
- The US English dictionary