Definition of scriptural in English:
From or relating to the Bible: scriptural quotations from Genesis
More example sentences
- Rather, our purpose is to provide a scriptural evidence for these doctrines.
- During the Spiritual exercises, people meditate on a scriptural passage every day at the same time, for at least 30 minutes.
- Premodern interpreters, from both Qumran and the Syriac exegetical tradition, understood the scriptural text to be open to a revelatory discourse.
- Example sentences
- This article is not intended to scripturally refute the false doctrine of never ending punishment.
- If you have never been married or are scripturally loosed from a previous spouse you may marry.
- In addition, there are scripturally sound reasons for investing, and there are unscriptural reasons for investing.
Definition of scriptural in:
- US English dictionary