- A rickettsial disease transmitted to humans by mites and found in parts of eastern Asia. Also called tsutsugamushi disease.More example sentences
- He treated many infectious diseases, including scrub typhus, the subject of his MD thesis.
- He played a major part in fighting malaria, dysentery, and scrub typhus, and was mentioned in despatches and awarded the OBE.
- I mean, I got scrub typhus, malaria, and had arrows pointed at me, had planes with motors fail, and all this sort of stuff, just to collect this material so that we would have that knowledge.
More definitions of scrub typhusDefinition of scrub typhus in:
- The US English dictionary