- another term for elephant seal.More example sentences
- But it gives you the sensation of standing mug to mug with a sea elephant.
- Within minutes of landing at Marion, Swire and the ship's doctor killed a fur seal to no purpose, because they later discovered it was a sea elephant, the skin of which was worthless.
- This peninsula also shelters sea lions and sea elephants, whose male members openly struggle to seize their females during the breeding season.
More definitions of sea elephantDefinition of sea elephant in:
- The US English dictionary