- A small woody creeping plant of European salt marshes, bearing a superficial resemblance to heather.
More example sentences
- Frankenia laevis, family Frankeniaceae
- Sea heath and sea lavender create a spectacular natural border to the embankment path.
- Among these on the newer dunes are sea-holly and sea bindweed, and at the edges of older dunes are slender centaury, knotted pearlwort and sea-heath.
- Sea campion, thrift and bird's-foot trefoil flourish here alongside many rarer plants such as sea kale, sea pea and sea heath.