Definition of seasick in English:
Suffering from sickness or nausea caused by the motion of a ship at sea: she felt appallingly seasick on any small craft
More example sentences
- Though a good general, Medina Sidonia had never been to sea before and when he did get on board his ship, he got seasick.
- I get seasick, air-sick and used to get terribly car-sick as a child.
- For example, a person on a boat who starts to feel seasick should immediately watch the horizon.
- Example sentences
- I hated the whole journey there, complaining first of seasickness, then sickness of riding my horse, and finally just plain sickness of travelling.
- I also began to throw up because of seasickness.
- And don't let seasickness put you off travelling.
Definition of seasick in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.