Definition of seasick in English:
Suffering from sickness or nausea caused by the motion of a ship at sea: she felt appallingly seasick on any small craft
More example sentences
- Though a good general, Medina Sidonia had never been to sea before and when he did get on board his ship, he got seasick.
- I get seasick, air-sick and used to get terribly car-sick as a child.
- For example, a person on a boat who starts to feel seasick should immediately watch the horizon.
- Example sentences
- I hated the whole journey there, complaining first of seasickness, then sickness of riding my horse, and finally just plain sickness of travelling.
- I also began to throw up because of seasickness.
- And don't let seasickness put you off travelling.
Words that rhyme with seasickairsick • basic
Definition of seasick in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan