- A swelling in the skin arising in a sebaceous gland, typically filled with yellowish sebum. Also called wen1.More example sentences
- The initial diagnosis was a sebaceous cyst, and excision under local anaesthetic was planned, but the large size of the mass and the finding of bony fixation raised doubts.
- As the lesions enlarge, they may resemble a cellulitis, pyogenic furuncle, or an infected sebaceous cyst.
- This 69 year old woman was referred for excision of an infected sebaceous cyst on her neck.
More definitions of sebaceous cystDefinition of sebaceous cyst in:
- The US English dictionary