Definition of seborrhoea in English:
noun[mass noun] Medicine
Excessive discharge of sebum from the sebaceous glands.
- Symptoms associated with riboflavin deficiency include, glossitis, seborrhea, angular stomatitis, cheilosis and photophobia.
- When applied externally, stevia poultices and extracts have a therapeutic effect on acne, seborrhoea, dermatitis and eczema.
- Outdoor recreation, especially during summer, will also improve seborrhea, although caution should be taken to avoid sun damage.
- Example sentences
- Common benign lesions that mimic melanoma include seborrheic keratoses, benign acquired nevi and solar lentigenes.
- Individuals with rosacea or seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp and face are especially vulnerable to this posterior form.
- I have been suffering with an intractable combination of seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.
Definition of seborrhoea in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan