- The action of completely surrendering oneself to a desire or impulse: many people live in fear of self-abandonmentMore example sentences
- What impulse led to this act of reckless self-abandonment?
- As far as prognoses of this sort go, in the last eighty years we intellectuals have become - quite independently of philosophical and political orientation - sceptical to the point of self-abandonment.
- How am I to find the naturalness, artlessness, utter self-abandonment of nature in the utmost artificiality of human works?
More definitions of self-abandonmentDefinition of self-abandonment in:
- The US English dictionary