noun (plural selfies)• informal
- A photograph that one has taken of oneself, typically one taken with a smartphone or webcam and uploaded to a social media website: occasional selfies are acceptable, but posting a new picture of yourself every day isn’t necessaryMore example sentences
- She then tweeted a "selfie" that shows her clearly wearing make-up.
- This is all well and good in the privacy of one's home, but when he decided to take a selfie on stage at Madison Square Garden last night, things got a little out of hand.
- You can always take a 'selfie' with the wall of famous faces who have stayed at the hotel.
More definitions of selfieDefinition of selfie in:
- The US English dictionary