- (Of a solid) possessing crystalline character to some degree.More example sentences
- Water is an uncharged small molecule that readily penetrates lipid monolayers, biological membranes and semi-crystalline aliphatic polymers like polyethylene.
- The initial hydrolytic attack on the intact, semi-crystalline starch granule is thought to be via endoamylases.
- These two molecules are assembled together to form a semi-crystalline starch granule.
More definitions of semi-crystallineDefinition of semi-crystalline in:
- The US English dictionary