adjective & noun
- another term for semi-fluid.More example sentences
- When swimmers are training twice per day, they should consume 300 to 500 calories of liquid or semi-liquid carbohydrate substance before morning training.
- Another drying method for liquids or semi-liquids, including milk, eggs, and instant coffee, is spray drying.
- The main reason slush drinks stay semi-liquid is their high sugar content.
More definitions of semi-liquidDefinition of semi-liquid in:
- The US English dictionary