- Forming or shaped like a semicircle: a semicircular drivewayMore example sentences
- We slowed down outside a house with an American flag hanging from the eaves and a Jaguar and a Grand Cherokee in the semicircular driveway.
- Each of the openings has a substantially triangular shape, trapezoidal or semicircular shape.
- A large convex molding, semicircular in cross section, located at the base of a classical column.
More definitions of semicircularDefinition of semicircular in:
- The US English dictionary