- Shaped like a half-moon or crescent.More example sentences
- It has been found lying upon the semilunar fascia of the biceps, and over the aponeurosis of the forearm, instead of beneath those structures.
- With the exception of two cases, there was no pathology on the semilunar leaflets of aorta.
- Even more so than in Morganucodon, the anterior lamina of the petrosal is medially convex, leaving deep fossa for the semilunar ganglion, the root node of the trigeminal nerve.
More definitions of semilunarDefinition of semilunar in:
- The US English dictionary