- 1A programmable electronic device for storing sequences of musical notes, chords, or rhythms and transmitting them to an electronic musical instrument.More example sentences
- Kraftwerk used and combined synthesizers, vocoders, custom-built sequencers, rudimentary rhythm boxes, and home made drum pads in a fashion unlike anything previously heard.
- If you wanted, for instance, to send the output of an analog sequencer to multiple synths, you had to literally provide a sequencer for each synth.
- My main instrument is the guitar, although I also use keyboards, synthesisers, and sequencers in my musical meanderings.
- 2 Biochemistry An apparatus for determining the sequence of amino acids or other monomers in a biological polymer.More example sentences
- The center's laboratory was recently equipped with a DNA sequencer, an apparatus that allows her to identify individual fish by their genes.
- Going straight from the microbial to the human genome was a big step because when we set this up we didn't know for sure that the DNA sequencers would work.
- DNA sequencing was carried out using the dye termination kit and an automatic sequencer.
More definitions of sequencerDefinition of sequencer in:
- The US English dictionary