Definition of sequin in English:
1A small shiny disc sewn on to clothing for decoration: satin dresses trimmed with pearls and sequins
More example sentences
- Detail embroidery, retro beadwork, sequins and lace add a touch of Hollywood glamour.
- I looked down at my own dress, with the shiny threads and sequins.
- It was strapless and floor length, and was covered in shiny black sequins.
- Example sentences
- If you want to go for the more classy and sophisticated look, definitely purchase a halter blouse or a sequined camisole.
- For a night out, she'll wear our sheer blouse with a sequined cape and jeans.
- I discreetly peeked at the glass front door of the place and saw girls dressed in shiny, sequinned, Lycra outfits trotting around.
Pronunciation: /ˈsiːkwɪnd/(also sequined) adjective
Words that rhyme with sequinChindwin • Dilwyn
Definition of sequin in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan