Definition of sequin in English:
1A small shiny disc sewn on to clothing for decoration: satin dresses trimmed with pearls and sequins
More example sentences
- Detail embroidery, retro beadwork, sequins and lace add a touch of Hollywood glamour.
- I looked down at my own dress, with the shiny threads and sequins.
- It was strapless and floor length, and was covered in shiny black sequins.
- Example sentences
- If you want to go for the more classy and sophisticated look, definitely purchase a halter blouse or a sequined camisole.
- For a night out, she'll wear our sheer blouse with a sequined cape and jeans.
- I discreetly peeked at the glass front door of the place and saw girls dressed in shiny, sequinned, Lycra outfits trotting around.
Pronunciation: /ˈsiːkwɪnd/(also sequined) adjective
Words that rhyme with sequinChindwin • Dilwyn
Definition of sequin in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.