- The estimated price of a good or service for which no market price exists.More example sentences
- For unpaid work, such as housework, costs were estimated at a shadow price of 7.94 an hour.
- The second feature is the high degree of variability of an input shadow price across estates (as indicated by the standard deviations and coefficients of variation).
- The price of ‘grey shares’ - the shadow price before the listing - went as high as 300p.
More definitions of shadow priceDefinition of shadow price in:
- The US English dictionary