- A sheep pen.More example sentences
- They will share with us their wealth in livestock and their knowledge of the sheepfolds and pastures as we will share the bounty of the barley field and vineyards.
- Derelict sheepfolds were like empty agricultural rooms.
- After covering twice the required distance on the first day, we decided to cheat a bit and inquired at a remote farmhouse about purchasing food and spending the night in the sheepfold.
More definitions of sheepfoldDefinition of sheepfold in:
- The US English dictionary