- A notation on a book showing its place in a library.More example sentences
- So knowing them off, especially the more obscure shelf marks, is a sign of greatness amongst us nerds.
- Below are shown a number of the shelf marks and ownership marks that are or have been in use in the Royal Library.
- This field indicates the shelf mark assigned to the correspondence, in most cases the shelfmark in Leiden University Library.
More definitions of shelf markDefinition of shelf mark in:
- The US English dictionary