- The lower, typically curved, part of a shirt which comes below the waist.More example sentences
- They feature button down collars, center full button front, reinforced shoulder and armholes, shirt tail hem and wood-tone buttons.
- Just knock the mud off the lens and wipe it clean with your dirty shirt tail.
- I was lagging behind the tour group, busy being skeptical about everything until something happened that I couldn't disprove - someone tugged on my shirt tail.
More definitions of shirt tailDefinition of shirt tail in:
- The US English dictionary