- A disc jockey on a talk-radio show who expresses opinions in a deliberately offensive or provocative way: a right-wing American shock jockMore example sentences
- This is a shock jock whose opinions are at odds with a media brand that prides itself on diversity.
- The shock jock leaves the FM radio station today for satellite broadcast.
- And the radio shock jock has built his career based on the government's repeated decision not to go after him for ‘indecency.’
More definitions of shock jockDefinition of shock jock in:
- The US English dictionary