- 1The edge of a shore: [as modifier]: a shoreside restaurantMore example sentences
- Find a quiet cove to wet a fishing line, or just spread a shoreside picnic and take a dip.
- In a perfect world, this sand would build up the beach and keep shoreside cliffs from eroding further.
- Where once it was just a safe anchorage, it is now shoreside parks, sailing trips and fantastic views.
- 1.1The side of something nearest the shore: men on the shoreside of each boat were poling it upriverMore example sentences
- He was standing on aft deck by the shoreside rail, staring in to shore when she approached.
- The sinking occurred because somebody cut each of the vessel's eight mooring ropes by which she was attached to two shoreside bollards.
More definitions of shoresideDefinition of shoreside in:
- The US English dictionary