- Tennis played on a small court with a small racket and a soft ball, used especially as an introduction to the game for children.More example sentences
- Sports on offer this summer include short tennis, gymnastics, basketball, trampolining and table tennis.
- The bulk of the day is made up of workshops, with coaching for athletics, football, short tennis and instruction in kite-making.
- Children can play sports such as football, short tennis, tag rugby and table tennis at this year's Downham Summer Action Scheme.
More definitions of short tennisDefinition of short tennis in:
- The US English dictionary