- (In dressage) a movement in which the horse moves parallel to the side of the arena, with its hindquarters carried closer to the wall than its shoulders and its body curved towards the centre: the shoulder-in forms the foundation for the other lateral gaitsMore example sentences
- We were doing shoulder-ins, leg yields and side passes.
- Watch how leg yields, shoulder-ins and gymnastic exercises are used and slowly developed from a day to day routine training schedule.
- I was actually really happy, I thought my shoulder-ins were really good.
More definitions of shoulder-inDefinition of shoulder-in in:
- The US English dictionary