- Each of two frequency bands either side of the carrier wave, which contain the modulated signal.More example sentences
- Tone-induced by-products may involve quantizing noise, harmonic distortion and any amplitude or phase modulation sidebands falling outside the reject limits of the notch filter.
- The carrier itself is never really set - only the modulation products of the sidebands - so that the methods for measuring power change a bit from analog.
- The origin bands are usually described as bands, whereas the sidebands are labeled.
More definitions of sidebandDefinition of sideband in:
- The US English dictionary