- A clock measuring sidereal time in terms of 24 equal divisions of a sidereal day.More example sentences
- After a year, the sidereal clock would be exactly a day faster: there are 366 sidereal days in a year.
- In fact a sidereal clock and an ordinary clock tick at different rates because they are based upon different astronomical objects.
- This firm was in business in London from about 1820 to 1840, and nearly all of the sidereal clocks which came to America during this period were made by them.
More definitions of sidereal clockDefinition of sidereal clock in:
- The US English dictionary