- Having grey-white hair: a well-dressed, silver-haired gentlemanMore example sentences
- The floating condo complex for the silver-haired jet set rents out apartments ranging in price from a stupefying $2,100 to $7,200 (U.S.) per day.
- About half the crowd were silver-haired, sitting politely in rows, nodding at the testimonials being offered from the podium covering the vast breadth of Rankin's career.
- Bridget was riding her bicycle on the sidewalk when the silver-haired old man called out to her in his sweet but scratchy, strangely dusty voice.
More definitions of silver-hairedDefinition of silver-haired in:
- The US English dictionary