- A yellow insoluble powder that darkens on exposure to light. It is used in photography and artificial rainmaking.More example sentences
- Today, either solid carbon dioxide or silver iodide is used.
- He secured patent rights to this which included sensitising paper with a coating of silver nitrate, followed by potassium iodide, to form silver iodide.
- Be sure to fix thoroughly, as silver iodide is more difficult to remove.
More definitions of silver iodideDefinition of silver iodide in:
- The US English dictionary