- 1Silver in colour or shade: silver-toned metalMore example sentences
- The quilted leather dash and silver-toned trim are as glamorous as anything Mercedes has ever made.
- Avoid anything too cool, like grays or silver-toned shades.
- From a distance you can tell them apart because the clubs in the Performance line have a silver-toned face.
- 2Clear and melodious: his silver-toned tenorMore example sentences
- The music of silver-toned bells filled the sky.
- Women's voices, though, are clear and silver-toned.
- There's silver-toned guitar jangle, a gentle-sway rhythm and sleepy-stoned lyrics.